MaiconBerti

Question Itens/Quest

3 posts in this topic

Good hello. I started today but I'm very lost I have many doubts.

I do not know anything about this new server the equipments are many varied I have no idea of what to use so come on.

1º About the monsters drop uber punch how many time  for respawn this monters again every map?

2º In the Npc go 3 Called Uber Exchange Got a many items but What this item Give and Slot?? Why i will buy This item if i dont know he give 

Asgard Blessing, Heroic Backpack, Immune Shield, Enchanced Variant Shoes, And the Gears To.

3º Time woe website is correct? Whos the castles in woe? is type OS friday Kri,fad,Gon,? Saturday asian woe Skoe/swan? is it?

4º  NPC called  Shadow Maker. He got a 2 Sets  (Malevolent) And (Shadow physical itens) really who is it and what he give?

5º BG max dmg . It is same from OS? Normal Attack 32k hit  and max skill attack is 150k? Example Critical Attack one sniper max is 32k and One Sharp Shooter Can hit 150k?

5º Some card as been nerfed or removed or changed, or is it all the same as the original?

Thanks!

Edited by MaiconBerti

Nice to see you around Maicon :) Welcome

We are all still learning, there are many new things to explore. Even Staff does not know everything :P

The Champion Monster that drop Uber Pouches respawn every 25 minutes. Other ways to get Uber Pouches are - 

Devil Square, WoE (The guild leader gets 25 Uber Pouches of the server at the end of WoE if they own the castle, can use as salary). The Treasure Hunt every 30 minutes drops 2 Uber Pouches too. Castle Treasures drop 2 Uber Pouches each so depending of your Eco if you manage to keep your castle you can get lots.

You can just use the command @ii to check if the item has a slot. @ii Immune Shield for example (yes, this one has a slot)

The max damages here are different and are still being worked on. Most classes are capped at 23754 normal attack damage, SINX  does currently not have a cap. Sniper is capped at 14k, this will be edited soon tho.

Current skill damage caps -

Asura 214k

Occult 51k

Turnundead 154k

Ressurection 154k

Sonic Blow 199k

Ninja ISSEN - 25k

Bolts - 8,7k

SpiralPierce 45k

Like i said - we are still working on them so they might change in future

We do currently have all official items existing, the only items that were removed were the true godly items (Sleipnir, Megingjard, Mjolnir...)

Vellum Weapons were too OP and replaced with Thana Weapons.

Item stats should all be according to its description and official :)

Feel free to ask stuff in our Facebook group if you have more things you wanna know, we all working together to build up a nice knowledge base :P

@MaiconBerti
Here the answers for 1  and 2

3. Yeah the time woe website is correct

4.Actually shadow gears are costume that give little stats. It costs 5 seal each gear. I will make preview of Shadow gear soon (will edit this answer for number 4)

8 hours ago, Kayru said:

Nice to see you around Maicon :) Welcome

We are all still learning, there are many new things to explore. Even Staff does not know everything :P

The Champion Monster that drop Uber Pouches respawn every 25 minutes. Other ways to get Uber Pouches are - 

Devil Square, WoE (The guild leader gets 25 Uber Pouches of the server at the end of WoE if they own the castle, can use as salary). The Treasure Hunt every 30 minutes drops 2 Uber Pouches too. Castle Treasures drop 2 Uber Pouches each so depending of your Eco if you manage to keep your castle you can get lots.

You can just use the command @ii to check if the item has a slot. @ii Immune Shield for example (yes, this one has a slot)

The max damages here are different and are still being worked on. Most classes are capped at 23754 normal attack damage, SINX  does currently not have a cap. Sniper is capped at 14k, this will be edited soon tho.

Current skill damage caps -

Asura 214k

Occult 51k

Turnundead 154k

Ressurection 154k

Sonic Blow 199k

Ninja ISSEN - 25k

Bolts - 8,7k

SpiralPierce 45k

Like i said - we are still working on them so they might change in future

We do currently have all official items existing, the only items that were removed were the true godly items (Sleipnir, Megingjard, Mjolnir...)

Vellum Weapons were too OP and replaced with Thana Weapons.

Item stats should all be according to its description and official :)

Feel free to ask stuff in our Facebook group if you have more things you wanna know, we all working together to build up a nice knowledge base :P