Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
janthealmighty

Help Me Recover My ID :IGN Jan The Majestic the Real Owner

3 posts in this topic

Dear GM and Support team in XileroPK 

I would like to request a report about my id in xilero, the current account now has been changed email and password by Umesh. Details of my Id: lemuria25 username old password i use :cosmicrunes24 characters Jan The Majestic. Items : Donny Crown and Aura + Secret wing I have screenies only umesh have access to my account. Umesh asked me about my security in xileroPk because he wants to play he said his id was banned. He said he will move my character i have screenshots i never thought he will change my account email password. Support Ph and Indo knows my problem and they are willing to help me. If you need other proof im willing to lend my id in facebook all conversation with me and umesh. Thanks!!! 

Jan The Majestic

Old Player Of XilePK

xilero1.png

xilero2.png

He asked all my security passwords 

xilero 3.png

xilero 4.png

This is being reviewed, please give us some time to carefully look in to this matter. We will keep you posted on the progress. Thank you.