Remiel

International Support Application Thread

52 posts in this topic

All,

This is the official thread for the International Support application for Latina Section. Everyone is free to apply. If you have questions, just feel free to email me at [email protected] or just send me a pm here in forums. Below is the form that i need you to fill out.

Name:

IGN:

XileRO Player since:

Average hours of playing (in a week):

Why XileRO?:

Language Spoken:

Tell me something about yourself. (Minimum of 5 sentences)

Application starts today up to the 24th of August. All applications will be undergo screening process and i will just contact you if you have been chosen.

Name: Yohnny Ortiz

IGN: Zerioku

XileRO Player since: 2006

Average hours of playing (in a week): 30~40 hours weekly

Why XileRO?: My first and only RO

Language Spoken: English and Spanish

Tell me something about yourself: I'm Yohnny Ortiz, 23 years old, born at Brooklyn New York been living at Dominican republic for the last 18 years, Im an active player ready to lend a hand to support and make this server better with such a capable staff, I'm daily active at forums always checking what's going on and in game, I know all the rules and DO's and DONT's on this server, I've never been banned or warned in game for outrageous behavior or Undisciplined conduct, I'm very responsible as a person and as a player.

Name:Saúl Martinez.

IGN: Madness Or a champion named "Necromancer"

XileRO Player since:Late 2007~2008

Average hours of playing (in a week): 50~60~65 hours weekly.

Why XileRO?: My first ROServer

Language Spoken: English and Spanish.

About me?: I'm Saúl, I'm from Mexico, I'm 17 years old, I'm active player always happy to help people who has doubts, problems, or questions doesn't matter their Language, I'll do my best. I only have been banned once back in EZ server. A few people knows me as Kiba(My first Name ing). I know the rules and if you have anything to ask about me?...Feel free to do it. c:

Edited by Lonely Cosmonaut
I wanted colors. :c

Name: Furcal Luis

IGN: Furcal

Average hours of playing (in a week): 35 - 40

Why XileRO?: cuz is my love, my everytin

Language Spoken: English and Spanish

Tell me something about yourself. (Minimum of 5 sentences) well, as you has seen before, im Luis Furcal, 22 years old born at Dominican Republic. Mainly to observe at the others, think, the friends, hear music playing sometimes some musical instrument, play to computer, write in some success, read ,take photos with my digital camera for see them how reminder , do some sport how for example the basket, although I don’t like Nothing the football, etc...

~ My Application *-*

Name:

Zoila Pujols

IGN:

Darlen ~

XileRO Player since:

Around 9 to 10 months (i have played other RO servers)

Average hours of playing (in a week):

39 - 42 hours (Monday to Friday = 2 to 5 hours per days) weekend (4 to 9 hours)

Why XileRO?:

first of all, im actually playing here, then i'd like shared/perform a bit of my knowledge into. ( well, really im fallin in love already)

Language Spoken:

Spanish & English

Hello!, i'm a law student, 20 years old. A few kind words about me; im serious, quiet generally, funny according to some peoples, with a big desire of help at the others but with ought let that they abuse of my altruism, passionate, intuitive, sensitive, pigheaded, sometimes too lenient. I don’t use to go unnoticed for who will arrive at know me (for that with I do (literally in subjunctive) or don’t do (literally in subjunctive) with a big self-control, absent-minded, scrupulous, fussy, sharp, intelligent and enough good student.

The subjects those like me to speak specially are: History, although generally at the most of peoples, included the most of my friends are bit or nothing interesting ^_^ =D

As regards pass time with my friends, I like pas whiles laid back speaking or also why not, of rave-up dancing and singing. =D ;):P

Name: Michel Hernández

IGN: » Menzies †

Average hours of playing (in a week): Around 45

Why XileRO?: Because I found it very entertaining and addictive.

Language Spoken: Spanish and English.

Tell me something about yourself. (Minimum of 5 sentences): My name's Michel Hernández, I'm 17 years old and I live in México. And yes, I played since 2006, a 10 years old kid playing RO, I have to admit that I was really noob at that time, but I learned a lot. I'm in high school, currently studying computing. I really like watching Formula 1 races, tennis matches, playing soccer and online games. I'm watching scripting tutorials and I wish I could apply for that, but I still have a lot to learn. I'm responsible, helpful, easy going, friendly and flexible. I had applied for a forum moderator before (not here), but they said I was too young.

I hope you give me an opportunity :)

Edited by Menzies

Name: Ceraquel Ogando

IGN: | SiCario |

XileRO Player since: 2009

Average hours of playing (in a week): maybe 9-10 per day's

Why XileRO?:because I like and was the only one server that entertained me.

Language Spoken: Spanish and English

Tell me something about yourself. (Minimum of 5 sentences): I'm Ceraquel Ogando, I'm 22 years old, i'm from Dominican Republic, I'm an active player I have lots free time, I'm always on the server, I'm always interested in learning new experiences, because I like to overcome the rest of life makes me

Good luck to all.

Edited by Sicario ~

Name: Joe Jimenez

IGN: Dark Blazer

Average hours of playing (in a week): 30 ~ 40 hours. that would be like 5 or 6 hours a day.

Why XileRO?: i like the way of being playing xilero since long time. at least, this is not the first server that i ´ve played maybe that´s a reason why i like.

Language Spoken: English / Spanish

Tell me something about yourself: Most of the time friends used to call me "Shade". I prefer to not say anything about how old i am. I all the time wanted to test my ideas here. Most of the time i try to check or find a way on how players could not get errors on stuff like maps or maybe more. I´ve been here just looking for a way to think in something that i like. thanks

Name: Jorge Martínez.

IGN: Cryar.

XileRO Player Since: 2009

Average hours of playing (in a week): 50 hours.

Why XileRO?: It's the game I've played the most.

Lenguage Spoken: Spanish and english.

Well... I'm a young guy form Dominican Republic. I spend most of my free time playing XileRO. At these hours many players asked me for help like what to do or how to do something. I noticed that I can help new players like I did and I can say that I enjoy that. Anyways, I'm a pretty old player so I'll like to help people to enjoy all that I have enjoyed in this game.

Edited by Cryar

Name: Ricardo Guzmán

IGN: James_FD & Alot of chars with @ ([email protected], [email protected], etc.......)

XileRO Player since: maybe if i remember since 2006-2007

Average hours of playing (in a week): i really didn't play a lot i think for be a support is better if dont play, can focus on forums and give a solutions to the people, but i like the woes, and i log on to see what are the news... however i can play 4-8 hours a day (at the night Panamá time)

Why XileRO?: why not? alot of years playing Xile, i know the system, the common issues, and specially xilero has a great amount of latin people, so lets try to give a help to this section.

Language Spoken: Spanish - English

A guy 22 years old, i live in panamá i'm working at a finance assistant... however this game is funny, you can get alot of fun also you can be angry too xD , i dont like the lies, in my old years in xile the spanish people was living a hard way, the people who dont speak english need a support to understand what is happening and what is coming... blahh blahh whatever my english still being bad but i will try my best!

Name: Alejandro Martinez.

IGN: Eizo or Alek.

XileRO Player since: hmm if my memory it's ok, since 2006.

Average hours of playing (in a week): About 14 to 20 hours.

Why XileRO?: I used to play on main old school. This is the only server I have played for long long ago. I have realized all changed made and how Xile works. I have some good friends here and it would be awesome to finally help on somethin' for this server.

Language Spoken: Spanish.

Something about me.

I am an engineer, actually I work developing websites and smarphones apps, I am from Mexico and I love videogames, reading, comics and movies. When I have some free time I like to spend it pimping my car.

Entonces para que hicieron este thread? Contrataron a alguien que ni siquiera envio solicitud aqui, ya veo que solo entran amigos de los del staff...

Edited by Menzies

Jajajjaja xD

Entonces para que hicieron este thread? Contrataron a alguien que ni siquiera envio solicitud aqui, ya veo que solo entran amigos de los del staff, asi como taco y finest...

lol, por qué dices eso? o-o

Entonces para que hicieron este thread? Contrataron a alguien que ni siquiera envio solicitud aqui, ya veo que solo entran amigos de los del staff, asi como taco y finest...

Tu sabes como funcionan las cosas aquí ... Si tienes buena rosca "Ayuda por parte de GM's" Seguro puedes aspirar a algo, de resto no !

Y ni siquiera nos probaron para ver si somos más capaces del spot. -_- wow.

Concuerdo con ustedes, se debe respetar el thread.

Pues yo propongo que todos como latinos que somos hablemos con Remiel y le digamos que nosotros mismos escogemos nuestro ayudante del soporte de latino, es nuestra sección y como tal entre nosotros sabemos quien merece ese puesto, así que si ya esta elegído alguien pues no lo aceptamos y ya.

buena propuesta cherry

Pues yo propongo que todos como latinos que somos hablemos con Remiel y le digamos que nosotros mismos escogemos nuestro ayudante del soporte de latino, es nuestra sección y como tal entre nosotros sabemos quien merece ese puesto, así que si ya esta elegído alguien pues no lo aceptamos y ya.

Yo por mi parte no aceptare al que contrataron. A quien deberían escoger es a alguien que sea activo tanto en el foro como en el juego, y que sepa llevarse con los demás.

Yo por mi parte no aceptare al que contrataron. A quien deberían escoger es a alguien que sea activo tanto en el foro como en el juego, y que sepa llevarse con los demás.

Totalmente de acuerdo contigo...

A lo mejor dono para ser IS Spanish jajjaja xD

Este puesto no es para un donador o un amigo de los gm's, este puesto es para alguien que este comprometido en ayudar y en mantener activa nuestra sección así que propongo hacer un post en el chat general del xileRO comentando nuestra inconformidad acerca de este tema ...

Siento que primero tenemos que estar seguros si eligieron a un IS Spanish o no. ¿Darlen, estás segura que ya lo eligieron? Yo dudo un poco debido a que todavía no se ha aparecido nadie (y en caso que se hubiese elegido, claramente ya debería haberse presentado aquí).

En caso que se haya elegido a alguien y dicha persona no haya enviado su solicitud acá, entonces si postear nuestra disconformidad con el proceso.

Y sí, estoy de acuerdo con que se hiciese una votación respecto al puesto. Bien sabemos quienes están más preocupados del foro y quienes no.

Saludos.

Que disparate, es lo que esta pasando aqui en este servidor Dios santo, asi es que piensan avanzar, haciendo cosas fuera del orden, asi no se puede

Hasta las ganas se me fueron ya, en mi aporte Surgiero a la niña esta Darlen por el puesto, a lo que he podido ver ella es la unica que a mostrado interes en ayudar a esta seccion y se a preocupado por el bien de nosotros.

Si, haremos la cosas bien, hagamolos unidos es todo lo que digo.