Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lino

3rd Jobs skills ~

13 posts in this topic

Well, since many of you guys have asked me on game about how to use new skills regarding this thread, here's an small guild of how to.

Alloy trap ( Ranger class ) ; allows you to use the following skills

- Firing trap 243mb00.jpg

Deals damage and causes burning status ( 11k - 18k - each hit )

- Cluster bomb b5hdut.jpg

Deals damage only, don't cause any kind of status

- Ice bound trap 1j3i42.jpg

Deals damage and causes freezing status ( Slow movement and defense reduction )

- Electric Shoker trap dzx99t.jpg

Don't deal any kind of damage, like Ankle Snare causes immobile status while at the same time draining the targets SP.

Magic Gear fuel ( Mechanic class ) - Allows you to use the following skills

- Magic gears fuel plus Magnetic field device ; Magnetic Field skill 5oayl3.jpg

Creates a magnetic field around you, preventing all enemies from moving ( 7x7 area - LVL 3 )

- Magic gears fuel plus Stealth field generator ; Stealth field skill 2iblpq9.jpg

Cloacks all allies in a 3x3 Radius

Grown plants gene book ( Genetic class ) ; By using Special Pharmacy skill + Grown plants gene book you're allowed to create the following items;

- Thorn seeds lutxx.jpg created by x10 Pricky Fruit + Grown plants book ( Droped at ra_san02 - 03 ) - Allows you to use the following skills

- Thorn trap oqhmxx.jpg

Throws a thorn trap onto a cell which binds the enemy's feet. While the target is trapped, they receive damage over time.

- Wall of thorn 2jdi4nb.jpg

Create a wall around the enemy cell, and knock back them till the wall is destroyed.

Mandragora Flowerpot ( Genetic class ) - Allows you to use the following skill.

- Howling of mandragora 2hn6r2t.jpg

Descrease enemy's INT and also drains SP ( LVL 5 15 X 15 Radius - 20 INT and -50% SP )

Paint Brush ( Equipment ) and Surface paint ( Catalyst ) - Allows you to use the following skills

- Manhole xe0qbp.jpg

Trap a target on the ground, trapped targets will not able to move or attack, but can't be attacked either.

- Bloody Lust xyuqs.jpg

Paint a red symbol on the ground, everyone who step the symbol will recieve the effects equivalent to Provoke. ( +32% Atk -55% Def - Duration 21 seconds )

These were some of the skills that you guys have asked me how to use, there's more items at the NPC so i'll have this thread open for any kind of question or doubt about them.

Isnt the cost of those items too much though? I would love to use the skill Manhole, but 10vb's each? Now that's a joke...

Isnt the cost of those items too much though? I would love to use the skill Manhole, but 10vb's each? Now that's a joke...

I m Agree with Kaori ~

Rich people can buy them but .. how come a new player and poor players can buy them ?

I think the items should be bought by zennies instead of vbs.

maybe GM can do a survey about this. Which one is the most inflation in Xile, VB's or Zenny ? This NPC is surely to reduce the VB's on Xile Midgard. Since NPC at go 26 kinda useless (for me) since rich people "maybe" just buy some Cob/Bog and they refine till +10. But, 5 castle on Pront drops "a lot" of Golden Sealed Box (VB's) and make the VB's going higher on xilero market. Hoping Jon/GM's/Admin make another NPC to reduce the VB'S on xilero market.

And yes with this hoping other low class such as Mecha, Chaser and others will be usefull on woe.

Well no offense here just opinion :)

Finally, as khybyx said that's a way to lower the economy and get back the old prices.

Kaori, Devil Soul : It's due their effectiveness at WoE or any other time like magic gears fuel, they got another use than those skills.

Note: Some of them are weak, they will boosted up.

I think Lino intended them to be put in for WoE purposes? not pvp.. I don't know that's just what I think.

but thanks for updates :D

Note: Some of them are weak, they will boosted up.

Hoping there is another thread for next update about boosting and nerfing class/skills. And also Fix stat for sets that some of them now are different from before. Thx

http://www.xilero.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36215&page=3

I wrote to this thread about job class skill of each. Well, I think that the skill adjustment by XILERO is fairly difficult. ..

Then, 3rb job class item Vb exchange is a good idea.

About Ranger trap skill. Ice bound trap fire trap cannot be placed under the leg of Player. And skid trap has also still broken.

Bloodylost skill is very good. And Although Masquerade weakness is too strong, if this skill can be used, RG will die 100%. This skill removes shiled wp compulsorily and cannot prevent it in FP.

Well, so...In the now skill adjustment, it is No Problem even if a consumable item like TRAP Magic Gear furel is sold at NPC.

We all know that Vote points are important for the server ranking but that's not quite a wise idea to get this kind of items, selling it in zenny should be the perfect solution, nowadays there's no place to farm VB's (5man, 3vs3, CTF and such) although if WE HAD such a place maybe there wont be too much complaining, besides I see consumable items for almost all classes (Almost not all of them) but I dont see any poison kit anywhere or is it that this item has not been nerfed yet? (sorry for going out of topic)

I indeed would like to add those from GX or RK, but they still need a lil' nerf for them. Will need to check them 1 by 1 and add them as soon as possible.

Same here. I would like to Ask about Cannon Ball for Mecha. Is it not nerf yet ?

Good Stuff make my Mechanic much stronger!!! =)