Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xile

Sakhmet and Humble Bee Sets

73 posts in this topic

quest... im a bit happy that you finally added something new :]

how about a Unholy Path 2 <------------- that would make me stop complaining heheh ;p

The way the quest is set up really doesn't make much sense. First half is all can do it regular quest, then you must have a prontera castle to continue and finally it is non-tradeable. Why not make the entire quest obtainable through prontera castle (probably having an minimum eco requirement for guilds) and then make it tradeable. You definitely want to make it tradeable so new players can get Amulets, Furies and the sort to have a chance in pvp, because one set only is not enough.

sorry to offend you but your suggestion seems to be the one that doesn't make any sense at all.. first, making the set easy to obtain and tradeable, that would mean flooding the server with the sets thus making its price low and the demand low as well. 2nd, the minimum eco requirement would just benefit the big guilds, will they allow newbies in their guilds? well im not sure about it but i guess not.. lastly, and i would like to quote what sayne said

"Not really. What's the point of making a set that will be easy to get? Just more and more sets. This server needs something to make people do something for a large time, at least some days." this is the only active quest as of the moment.. nuff said..

btw nice sets! cant wait to have a humble bee set! =)

sorry to offend you but your suggestion seems to be the one that doesn't make any sense at all.. first, making the set easy to obtain and tradeable, that would mean flooding the server with the sets thus making its price low and the demand low as well. 2nd, the minimum eco requirement would just benefit the big guilds, will they allow newbies in their guilds? well im not sure about it but i guess not.. lastly, and i would like to quote what sayne said

"Not really. What's the point of making a set that will be easy to get? Just more and more sets. This server needs something to make people do something for a large time, at least some days." this is the only active quest as of the moment.. nuff said..

btw nice sets! cant wait to have a humble bee set! =)

I never suggested to make the quest easy. Do you think that because is un-tradeable somehow people with DSS,GDS or higher will rush to make it? No. Because chances are that the new set will not be stronger than GDS.

All am saying is that make the set tradeable so people can come back to play since there will finally be a way to make money and buy equips (If you have a stronger set and the quest set is untradeable then why do it in the first place?) and if the staff is interested in adding incentives to get people to play woe then make tie the requirements with woe. I suggested having a minimum eco because there is a lot of complaining about woe being random and all about last minute break.

I never suggested to make the quest easy. Do you think that because is un-tradeable somehow people with DSS,GDS or higher will rush to make it? No. Because chances are that the new set will not be stronger than GDS.

All am saying is that make the set tradeable so people can come back to play since there will finally be a way to make money and buy equips (If you have a stronger set and the quest set is untradeable then why do it in the first place?) and if the staff is interested in adding incentives to get people to play woe then make tie the requirements with woe. I suggested having a minimum eco because there is a lot of complaining about woe being random and all about last minute break.

Your ideas are totally good, but open more your mind deeper.

1. Untradeable means, all people have to do the Quest in order to have those two Sets right? What's the point of making them tradeable? A rich people whom has everything (Set, Vb, etc), will simply open a Pub and buying them with their own cash. They will not do the Quest by themself. So only a newbie doing the Quests all the time.

Of course there are pros and cons, but I think, being untradeable is the best way to make all people doing this Quests.

2. Big / Small eco, like freaky said. Lets say only Unholy for now can owns a lot of them, LoL.

1. Untradeable means, all people have to do the Quest in order to have those two Sets right? What's the point of making them tradeable? A rich people whom has everything (Set, Vb, etc), will simply open a Pub and buying them with their own cash. They will not do the Quest by themself. So only a newbie doing the Quests all the time.

Of course there are pros and cons, but I think, being untradeable is the best way to make all people doing this Quests.

2. Big / Small eco, like freaky said. Lets say only Unholy for now can owns a lot of them, LoL.

I think you guys have it wrong just because if it is un-tradeable I doubt people will do the actual quest. Since there would be no financial incentive to do the quest, there is only refining as the way of making money fast. Most servers have quest available so people can sell their rewards to buy stuff they need. Again I seriously doubt that your average player with GDS or probably GAS and up would do the quest if they know that they already have a stronger set (Assuming that the set will be weaker or equal than GDS which is likely) and add also that there is no financial incentive meaning you can't sell or trade it.

About the eco I'm not trying to be bias. I just know that many guild leaders will be harassed by random people asking to be invited so they can do the quest, also any random guild can do a last minute break and invite 75 people who want to do the quest. Why is this bad? because Xile has a must own prontera castle requirement to get people to woe and we all know that woe is broken now. The eco doesn't have to be a 100, the eco can be 10 just to know that the guild actually defended the castle (thus participated in woe).

humble bee set <3 ;) love it

Lol. I think a rich guy can just donate them instead of making a pub ? and i don`t think a rich guy want`s a +0 ~

hmmmmm.... I wonder +10 bastet set is bought by pub xD ?

@the new set the humble bee is fugly except for the mask and JUST the mask and its very random

troll

and the recolour one is OK !

Nice SEt <3

why dont they make it like TGTB quest!

25 Soul Flames from Elders (located at tha_t02 to tha_t06 ;drop rate 0,1%)

5 Lock Hairs from Evil Nymphs (located at gon_dun03 ; drop rate 0,5%)

1 Dominion Tome from Evil Druids (located at gl_church; drop rate 0,1%,)

but change the monsters:) coz if you chain it in woe, only some big guild can do it how about the others that cant play woe and cant join woe coz of their time problem?

why dont they make it like TGTB quest!

25 Soul Flames from Elders (located at tha_t02 to tha_t06 ;drop rate 0,1%)

5 Lock Hairs from Evil Nymphs (located at gon_dun03 ; drop rate 0,5%)

1 Dominion Tome from Evil Druids (located at gl_church; drop rate 0,1%,)

but change the monsters coz if you chain it in woe, only some big guild can do it how about the others that cant play woe and cant join woe coz of their time problem?

i agree with this and if u chain this set to guild wars (WOE) its like the bastet set that can obtain via WOE and some players dont play WOE. and the idea of not tradable so items wont be spam and donors will not get is easily and they must try to hunt by themselves.

Quest set?

The fact that the humble-bee doesn't look like set-ish, makes it awesome

nice job

when this sets will come to xilero??

ASAP please >_>

after done with the quest NPC, hoping this quest will be added soon.

after done with the quest NPC, hoping this quest will be added soon.

we'll be adding quests, one by one. so wait for it. ;)

Order of Things to Come Soon :

1 : Debug and Add Victory Badge Auction House

2 : 100% refine scroll quest

3 : Sakhemet, Red Eternity and Bee Set Stats

4 : Bee and Sakhemet quest

5 : New Donation Sets - 120ubs ( 3 Colors and Set-Swap NPC for Each )

6 : Skill System Overhaul for Weak Skills and Classes

All of the other easy To-Do stuff will come in between these updates :)

O.o nice~ THX

we'll be adding quests, one by one. so wait for it. ;)

yeah.. i'll be waiting.

Order of Things to Come Soon :

1 : Debug and Add Victory Badge Auction House

2 : 100% refine scroll quest

5 : New Donation Sets - 120ubs ( 3 Colors and Set-Swap NPC for Each )

6 : Skill System Overhaul for Weak Skills and Classes

All of the other easy To-Do stuff will come in between these updates :)

Red Ete ? is it questable ? O.o

red eternity set isnt questable,he meant stats fix for those sets.

red eternity set isnt questable,he meant stats fix for those sets.

Oh, i'm sorry. But still hoping there is a good set that can be compareable with the donation set (even just a little). :D

COOL set, its just like a EVENT SET. but COOL :3 anyways good luck with that jon! were looking forward for the big updates on the server!

What are the Stats of these sets?

yeah.. i'll be waiting.

Red Ete ? is it questable ? O.o

If you will just read carefully from Jon's post..

Anyway, is this quest already work ? i saw on pront, someone using a sakhmet wing.