Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xile

XileRO Set Re-Ballance

57 posts in this topic

i tried +10nekoset and still got rollback to old stats when i switch any equip

Honestly, I already mentioned this before.

You should take off the endow powers on the sets/wings. Pvp was much better when it was simple aka 05-08 when all the armors you needed where ghost/fire/deadly/holy and the occasional wind and unfrozen armor.

You don't need the game to be dumbd down for people.

I remember seeing status builds before and the new sets just make people who rely on status garbage. If you wanted to be protected from curse, there was a card for that. Silence? There was a card for that. You get the point, but I'm honestly surprised more people haven't spoken up about the rebalancing. The cyber/Helios and all the other OP wings do need a nerf.

People who want Helios nerfed to the point where they become balance are kidding themselves, its a $300 wing it still needs to be OP to sell. It still needs a nerf however.

A lot of us talked about it, but it was ever few weeks-months a new set was coming out with better stats. It's been happening since the customs started showing up.

It started with the MW and armor set, then the EMP/Scarlet/And that other set came out, with the 3v3, free-for-all. It all fell apart after that. Then it was all about who could find the best Guild Master, of the best guild to give you items. At least on EZ it was that way.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

But back on topic, from what it seems things are actually going to be a little more balanced but I'm not going to try to get back into PVP because it seems that Battle Priest has lost it's glory. :c!

did I have an influence on this decision?

I would recommend that you do both. Nerf/buff the weaker/stronger sets. Also make sure people still get their monies worth, even it that means the eGAS set is still OP, it still cost $400. Also take off some of the effects that some of the sets have, the random elements make one set way to OP, and from my experience xile started dying after the elemental sets came out. Believe it or not pvp is better when it's more predictable.

This is off topic but, try and balance out the classes. I saw in one thread for champs that they want the occult damage limit 120k. Seriously? 120k is ludicrous considering that you can spam that move insanely fast. Cap it at 70k that's being very generous on the cap if it were up to me I'd cap it at 50k.

Some of this is legit removing the older sets or making them store available would be nice also the bad idea is reducing Occult damage. Occult is based on the opponents VIT and from what I remember the base VIT for the sets are way to high. Players would resort to using items like Spike's to reduce that.

Some of this is legit removing the older sets or making them store available would be nice also the bad idea is reducing Occult damage. Occult is based on the opponents VIT and from what I remember the base VIT for the sets are way to high. Players would resort to using items like Spike's to reduce that.

Also this discussion on aliments are you referring to just the chance of getting cursed or the absorption of elements.

why remove LDS endure O,o was it a mistake eh ?

It's been 2 months since i logged on. Have you rebalanced skills/sets yet? Have the third classes been given a nerf?

It's been 2 months since i logged on. Have you rebalanced skills/sets yet? Have the third classes been given a nerf?

http://xilero.net/forums/showthread.php?p=284393#post284393

I don't know how to say, weaken 3rd-jobs?

The fact is, mostly 2nd-jobs are more powerful than its 3rd. This is because we haven't implementing the IgnoreDefRate of Demi Human on the 3rd-jobs, unlike 2nd-jobs. But our Coder is currently working on it, same as Auto-Endow.

But we done on the re-balance and fixed a lot of skills, take a look at my link there. :)

Edited by Putih