Guest Veritas

Returned to XiLeRO or New player? Post Here !

307 posts in this topic

I'll see you guys next next week. hueuheuhuehuehue I hope someone remembers me. T__T

hi who r you ;o <3

you're pinoy right? and former Phil all star member?

just askin, hope to see u soon in the game :D

Yep, i am proud pinoy. D: I don't seem to remember that guild. lol Anyhow, my igns are posted below. What are your igns? :)

hi who r you ;o <3

You seriously have forgotten me? </3 How have you been doing? I'll catch you in game as soon as i'm on. Have you heard anything from lino? i miss that weird guy.

I'll see you guys next next week. hueuheuhuehuehue I hope someone remembers me. T__T

Fu so are u coming back ?? Catch me in game Belial Bro

welcome back and have fun =)

welcome back and have fun =)

I came back like 2 1/2-3 weeks ago after 3 years of retirement, I just saw this thread, does anyone remember me?

Takeshiro(sinx) white_man, Jayser, Buch Dich(WS) LONG SHOOTER(sniper) Takenoda(stalker) Sr. Oscar(LK) Nayami (F_creator)

Ald Have Return.. :D

who cares :P

Welcome back, enjoy your stay.

who cares :P

Bwahahah lol.

YEAH!! :D haha thank you very much Remiel,:D:D it's been 3 months since my return that i was able to open my forum acct. and i was amazed that i have msgs from 2010 - 2011 in my inbox.. xD anyway, Hello Riyaka, Zyrell, Davskii, Luigi, Jox, and some other friends out there! :P

YEAH!! :D haha thank you very much Remiel,:D:D it's been 3 months since my return that i was able to open my forum acct. and i was amazed that i have msgs from 2010 - 2011 in my inbox.. xD anyway, Hello Riyaka, Zyrell, Davskii, Luigi, Jox, and some other friends out there! :P

Welcome back!

Hey guys,I have started playing Xile again.I really like the new sets launched even though they are damn OP but anyway,good to see people coming back.I met some old friends in game and it is going good as of now,hope to see you in game. @who2 Blast

Hey guys,I have started playing Xile again.I really like the new sets launched even though they are damn OP but anyway,good to see people coming back.I met some old friends in game and it is going good as of now,hope to see you in game. @who2 Blast

Welcome Back Old Man. :D

enjoy ur Stay. :D

Hi, I came back like 2-3weeks ago after 7months of retirement, I just want to know if my friends are still playing. I forgot all my ID's and that's so fckin sad, hoping GM Autumn can trace my ID's

Poring - here

Hello!! :)

I Just came back yesterday. I feel so noobie after more than 1 year of not playing this game. Luckily, I still have my chars and stuff but lost some important accounts :(

Anyway, Hope 2 c u guys in game. ( 0ld friends )

Welcome back^^

Hello guys..im back after 4years of none playing..its been a long time..hope to finish the download :( sob.. -Scyth3-

Welcome back to XileRo, Have fun.

Im back today but cant remember my security , need help

Im back today but cant remember my security , need help

Pm me, with any kind of proof that you're the owner of the account and i'll help you get your security password back. Welcome back to XileRO!

oldie player wayback 2009 ... :D

ign name XileFanatic / | XileFanatic |

Hi all. Hoping to find some former Main server players around 2005 - 2009ish. IGN was B|ank and BIank.

Hello OLD player here feeling nostalgic and might come back where it all started anyway (POSEIDON/JnC) if anyone still remembers me...

welcome back

ask the admin for that or any one from staff