Guest Veritas

Returned to XiLeRO or New player? Post Here !

302 posts in this topic

Well as the tittle of the thread says, if you returned to XileRO and if are you looking for your old-mates, go ahead and post here !

Also if you are a new player tell us your IGNs and if you are looking for a guild or people to hang with in game, go post here !

Rules

-Follow to the forum rules,

-Stay in topic,

-Please, DO NOT disrespect to anybody.

Enjoy~

what i can down load xile. file?? pls reply me

Just returned a couple months ago from my many years retirement.

Im searching for my 2004-2006's friend of Main Server.

From: Renaissance - Project Elite - Epic Nubs guild & Water's Gate guild.

You guys still remain?

Few of them: Zeraph, Tommy master of drunk Lol, Omega (Laurine), Xeps, and my home of Pvp place @go 30: Soul-Des, Infected (Xilero's Admin former), Milk the nub professor, Ryoma my best friend,,, and many more, also indo players: Lie, Manusia / aga, my best SpiderX and many more..... O.o

You guys still active? I still have all of your Messenger list lol, but never online.

Edited by Putih

I am back after 2009 retire due to server hacked.....

I forgot my previous name actually...=(

I am back after 2009 retire due to server hacked.....

I forgot my previous name actually...=(

Sorry for your lost. I think inactive accounts will be deleted after few months. But you can start new again. We have this new npc for starters. :)

Sorry for your lost. I think inactive accounts will be deleted after few months. But you can start new again. We have this new npc for starters. :)

what do u mean this new npc?The one in the prontera who give 3 item?i just knew it accidentaly after long hunting..heehehe it is fun and helpful...and just realized also that some old "precious" item we can get it by killing some monster like omega wing, black helmet, etc...=)

and also from event like fei's retirement, i also got some money from him/her that help me to but some gear in morroc =)

especially BKC

Not really new, quite the opposite, but hi.

i guess... not one my friends or mate who play pvp some months ago still playing... but i can say Hi Everyone... i'm the same james... who plays on "Sly Dragon Guild"... for every years... so i can say what i guild i remember from (The Seraphic Project... Diana and LH or Lance Aka Unbreakable) like a Powered by Rice BP... Waters Gates from Xeps... to the last times on Main... i quit from the game many time... but when im bored i log again to see what it change... so i can say hi to everyone... thats was too many years.. but i still remember the guild.. leader and people who make the pvp Cool and intense.... God bless you everyone

Read my signature to see my IGN

i guess... not one my friends or mate who play pvp some months ago still playing... but i can say Hi Everyone... i'm the same james... who plays on "Sly Dragon Guild"... for every years... so i can say what i guild i remember from (The Seraphic Project... Diana and LH or Lance Aka Unbreakable) like a Powered by Rice BP... Waters Gates from Xeps... to the last times on Main... i quit from the game many time... but when im bored i log again to see what it change... so i can say hi to everyone... thats was too many years.. but i still remember the guild.. leader and people who make the pvp Cool and intense.... God bless you everyone

Haha, hello james.I remember you when you were at LH.So are you going to stay & play ?

Hi James, It's been a while. One of the good emp breaker in pk.

what do u mean this new npc?The one in the prontera who give 3 item?i just knew it accidentaly after long hunting..heehehe it is fun and helpful...and just realized also that some old "precious" item we can get it by killing some monster like omega wing, black helmet, etc...=)

and also from event like fei's retirement, i also got some money from him/her that help me to but some gear in morroc =)

especially BKC

in addition to that, yes, the 3 items were made especially for novice starters to give boost to stats. And yes, the old wings can be obtain from monsters now. OW, AW just to name a few. And for the BKC part, we now have this Jirachi Cards that can give +12 to all stats + unbreakable helm unlike BKC which gives +10 to all stats only. Hope you find your way back. happy playing~

Considering a return...

Clash here. I wonder if anyone out there still remember me. Lost my account though... Seems like WoE is a big mess... Hope things get better. :D

LOl architech I remember you, sharing the slowgrace is one of your biggest mistake,welcome back anyway.

Considering a return...

Clash here. I wonder if anyone out there still remember me. Lost my account though... Seems like WoE is a big mess... Hope things get better. :D

i dunno if I'm right, but are you snare?

Considering a return...

welcome back Architects. it seems so but we are working on these "complains" regarding WoEs and staffs are already fixing what needs to be fixed in order to give all the players a good WoE. happy playing.~

Hi all.

@Riyaka - I wouldn't consider it a mistake. If anything I hope it made defending possible for anyone.

New jobs and skills to discover, exploit, and combine. I've got my eyes on a few combinations right now and some now available items. This could be fun...

@croixsux - lols... maybe

I'll stick around for a while. Hope to see some progress with the fixes.

Well, i started playing RO since 2004,it was so fun, many players in main. then jon decided to add more server(ex+ez).i created my ex account and stayed there for 4 years.then, i quit due to lack of playing time.Now im back,good thing jon didnt delete my old ex account.Sad thing is they merge EX to PK and i ask for merge transfer and they ignore it.im wondering how many hours i will play to get those SUPaR DUPAH +10 Gear.oh my god! 1 hit by those supah dupah user.heheh!!

oh well,lets make things be more fun playing xilero,more events, more prizes.:P

Well, i started playing RO since 2004,it was so fun, many players in main. then jon decided to add more server(ex+ez).i created my ex account and stayed there for 4 years.then, i quit due to lack of playing time.Now im back,good thing jon didnt delete my old ex account.Sad thing is they merge EX to PK and i ask for merge transfer and they ignore it.im wondering how many hours i will play to get those SUPaR DUPAH +10 Gear.oh my god! 1 hit by those supah dupah user.heheh!!

oh well,lets make things be more fun playing xilero,more events, more prizes.:P

First of all it's nice to see an old player returning & playing again.As for your concern that " Sad thing is they merge EX to PK and i ask for merge transfer and they ignore it ".I don't remember that i ignored someone about it.The thing is that if you didnt send an email to me or masha before 10th january, that means we can't merge you.Also i didn't want to see a merge happenning like this but what to do.Anyways welcome back and enjoy your stay my friend.I hope you can get sum +10 itens, good luck with that.

Edited by Veritas

First of all it's nice to see an old player returning & playing again.As for your concern that " Sad thing is they merge EX to PK and i ask for merge transfer and they ignore it ".I don't remember that i ignored someone about it.The thing is that if you didnt send an email to me or masha before 10th january, that means we can't merge you.Also i didn't want to see a merge happenning like this but what to do.Anyways welcome back and enjoy your stay my friend.I hope you can get sum +10 itens, good luck with that.

actually i sent it on january 4 2012(i checked my sent box in my email).i sent to [email protected]s, i hope they have plans for new starter like me. bcause its hard for me to keep up with those +10 supah dupah user. ^_^

~ Well you can have "FREE" newbie starter items in game. Its more like 3 xilehat giving +10 to all stat.

~ Devil Squares that you can earn items to be used or to be sold.

~ Hunt items, (YGG,PDB, etc.) that also can be used or be sold.

~ Well you can have "FREE" newbie starter items in game. Its more like 3 xilehat giving +10 to all stat.

~ Devil Squares that you can earn items to be used or to be sold.

~ Hunt items, (YGG,PDB, etc.) that also can be used or be sold.

Where can i get this stuff?

in go 0 (prontera) there is a Beautiful, take note, BEAUTIFUL angel npc there. xD It will give you 1 Parade hat(Top Headgear), 1 Zodiac Sword(Mid HeadGear), and 1 Heavenly Wing(Lower Headgear).

in go 0 (prontera) there is a Beautiful, take note, BEAUTIFUL angel npc there. xD It will give you 1 Parade hat(Top Headgear), 1 Zodiac Sword(Mid HeadGear), and 1 Heavenly Wing(Lower Headgear).

THANKS!!!

Im an OLD xileRO player and yet i didnt know that it exist..:rolleyes:

Hihihi. (':