Guest Rhile

Donation questions

422 posts in this topic

I haven't received anything.

I have tried talking to him on instant messaging but he isn't saying much. I have tried ringing paypal and all they said was only the recipient can reverse the payment. How is that going to happen if he doesn't have access to his account?

I'm starting to get really worried because that is a lot of money to go throwing around.

Trying Private Messaging him here on forum and send an email to him regarding about your donation but dont spam him wait patiently.

Trying Private Messaging him here on forum and send an email to him regarding about your donation but dont spam him wait patiently.

I have already done all that :3

I have already done all that :3

Then just wait. Jon has an real world life too and he's got a lot on his hands. The usual wait time is about 1 to 2 weeks. So give him time.

Then just wait. Jon has an real world life too and he's got a lot on his hands. The usual wait time is about 1 to 2 weeks. So give him time.

I am just a little concerned because of what he posted about his account not working this morning. It's not so much about me getting the points straight away it's more has he received the money or not?! I obviously don't want my money getting into the wrong hands!

I will wait a few weeks and if I still don't hear back from him I will open a dispute and get my money back.

Thank you for your post :-)

Edited by Yeyph

I just donated $200 using paypal. How do I get my money back?

The best thing to do while you donate (what i do):

1. Pm jon , wait patiently till he replies (dont worry even if it takes a week).

2. When he replies say him that you want to donate.

3. Then say him how much u going to donate, for what you going to donate and via what you want to donate (Paypal or Western Union).

4. Donate immediately after you talk to him (10 - 15 mins).

5. After you donate you get the items or Ubs within few minutes + You dont need to worry about your money , its safely transacted to jon.

The best thing to do while you donate (what i do):

1. Pm jon ' date=' wait patiently till he replies (dont worry even if it takes a week).

2. When he replies say him that you want to donate.

3. Then say him how much u going to donate, for what you going to donate and via what you want to donate (Paypal or Western Union).

4. Donate immediately after you talk to him (10 - 15 mins).

5. After you donate you get the items or Ubs within few minutes + You dont need to worry about your money , its safely transacted to jon.[/quote']

I will remember that for next time. Thank you :-)

I am just a little concerned because of what he posted about his account not working this morning. It's not so much about me getting the points straight away it's more has he received the money or not?! I obviously don't want my money getting into the wrong hands!

I will wait a few weeks and if I still don't hear back from him I will open a dispute and get my money back.

Thank you for your post :-)

If someone pulled some lame BS such as cancelling their donation and complaining to paypal (in an attempt to cheat the donation system to get free uber points)... Well its not entirely in Jon's hands.

What Paypal does when someone complains to them about not getting their service/item/whatever is to lock the account until the conflict is resolved. This means people can't send money to it and the account owner can't send money or move money to their bank account nor withdraw money from the bank into paypal. Its essentially a suspension. In some cases they will lock new accounts a user makes to try to continue using paypal when they find them, further complicating matters and basically meaning that the account owner can't use paypal anymore, period. That's bad.

Now I don't think they locked Jon out of either paypal account, but rather someone tried to commit donation fraud and he turned off the ability to receive money on his own because as we know, donation fraud is the lamest way to get the "thank you" uber points. These people shouldn't even be playing if they're trying to ruin the game for everyone else by cutting off one of the ways the community (us) supports it. And I will hate such people forever for removing the only way I'll ever want to donate (WU is too inconvenient with its fees and my lack of credit card).

So yeah, at the moment until this is fixed, we can't use Paypal at all and must use Western Union despite perceived inconvenience to some people where it isn't allowed in their localities (either by their currency not being supported or a lack of offices).

So lets hope you DON'T make the paypal problem worse. it would suck balls for everyone if paypal stops being an option forever because of disputes being filed. :(

If someone pulled some lame BS such as cancelling their donation and complaining to paypal (in an attempt to cheat the donation system to get free uber points)... Well its not entirely in Jon's hands.

What Paypal does when someone complains to them about not getting their service/item/whatever is to lock the account until the conflict is resolved. This means people can't send money to it and the account owner can't send money or move money to their bank account nor withdraw money from the bank into paypal. Its essentially a suspension. In some cases they will lock new accounts a user makes to try to continue using paypal when they find them, further complicating matters and basically meaning that the account owner can't use paypal anymore, period. That's bad.

Now I don't think they locked Jon out of either paypal account, but rather someone tried to commit donation fraud and he turned off the ability to receive money on his own because as we know, donation fraud is the lamest way to get the "thank you" uber points. These people shouldn't even be playing if they're trying to ruin the game for everyone else by cutting off one of the ways the community (us) supports it. And I will hate such people forever for removing the only way I'll ever want to donate (WU is too inconvenient with its fees and my lack of credit card).

So yeah, at the moment until this is fixed, we can't use Paypal at all and must use Western Union despite perceived inconvenience to some people where it isn't allowed in their localities (either by their currency not being supported or a lack of offices).

So lets hope you DON'T make the paypal problem worse. it would suck balls for everyone if paypal stops being an option forever because of disputes being filed. :(

I am indeed a 100% legitimate donator with good intentions. I have donated before and I will continue to do so until he decides to shut the server down which mind you hopefully wont be for a while. I am not trying to cause any problems for the administrators.

I hope you and anyone else reading this thread can understand where I am coming from! :)

If he has turned off the ability to recieve money will my echeque bounce back when it clears tomorrow?

Thanks!!

Edited by Yeyph

hai..i want asking bout donation...

PAYPAL is not working now???

or...

how to donation by Credit card??

can tell me how??

Tq for everyone helping me.

or...

can tell me how??

Paypal isn't working, no. Jon either can't receive (due to some jerk filing a dispute) or won't receive. Until its fixed or we find out exactly why his other account got closed just a couple of days after it opened, you have to use Western Union.

Go to the Western Union website and it should have an option for you to send money online with a credit card. Follow the typical WU donation form from here and email it to Jon when you're done including how much of a fee WU charged you.

I've pretty much decided that I will not donate anymore because Jon can't take the courtesy to put just 5 minutes aside to talk to me about my problem which to me is as arrogant has it comes.

I'm not surprised.

I did make a question regarding Donations. Read it again, I posted just after Jon's post. So I was asking why his Paypal account is no longer being used as a donation method. Why did I ask? Because as far as I know it's easiest method isn't? Anyway, it's fine not to know the reason. I was just wondering.

Oh, Sorry misread that.

or...

can tell me how??

Use another method of donation such as Western Union or MoneyGram I'm sure you would have one of either one around your country.

I've pretty much decided that I will not donate anymore because Jon can't take the courtesy to put just 5 minutes aside to talk to me about my problem which to me is as arrogant has it comes.

Have you consider that he has a real life outside RO and the time difference between you and him is one of the factor his not available while you wait?

I'm sorry but when you donate $200 I'm sure then and only then will you know how I feel. I have a very strong feeling he is ignoring me. I have tried emailing him and I have waited but he is refusing to get in contact with me which is not very nice in my eyes :-(

I have emailed him numerous times and even tried talking to him on windows live messenger when he is available and he never gets in contact with me. How important are his players because at the moment I feel pretty ignored :-(

Edited by Yeyph

I felt the same way not only you, I'll forward this to Jon.

It has all been sorted now. Thank you Jon :-)

May i asking...

i want donate...

but can i use Credit card for Western union???

or i need bring CASH money???

Cash Only~

Hey guys, I have UB's and I want to get GAS. I have been trying to contact Jon by msn, but he never answers, can you guys tell me how I can get in touch with him other by msn? It's been more than 3 weeks trying to talk to him. Also, Rhile said that a NPC should be soon in the donation mall with the set, yet there is no NPC. So yeah, please someone tell me any other way to talk to Jon?

Thanks ~~

Hey guys, I have UB's and I want to get GAS. I have been trying to contact Jon by msn, but he never answers, can you guys tell me how I can get in touch with him other by msn? It's been more than 3 weeks trying to talk to him. Also, Rhile said that a NPC should be soon in the donation mall with the set, yet there is no NPC. So yeah, please someone tell me any other way to talk to Jon?

Thanks ~~

I'd try emailing him a few more times, and if not, you'll just have to keep iming him. Sadly, he's the only person handling donations currently, so he's got quite a bit on his plate.

hello, may i know the donation prices?

how many UberPoint needed for:

Lunar Wings / CryStal Wings (Neo)

and for the Custom Aura

tyty

hello, may i know the donation prices?

how many UberPoint needed for:

Lunar Wings / CryStal Wings (Neo)

and for the Custom Aura

tyty

for custom aura is around 15 ~ 20 UB, like jon said to me before. <correct me if im wrong>

for lunar / crystal wings, maybe others can help

so how many UP is +10Fury jw?

How many UB are RDAs and +0/+10 Fury weapons?

There isn't a +10 fury donation npc currently so im not sure about price but +0 fury weapons are 6 ub and RDAs and any kind of amulets are 12 ub.