Guest Rhile

Donation questions

422 posts in this topic

Can someone here from the DGM post the price of Perfect set with mix (FBH or amonra) + gboots?

Price of Perfect Set was NOT included on Donation Price List, please give a price on that please...

Price of Perfect Set was NOT included on Donation Price List, please give a price on that please...

its for alots $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

if you donate within 2 Days you can have those at below price { special offers }~

pSet+gBoots+2Mix+4FBH+IrisCape+AoB = 650+fee

pSet+IrisCape+AoB+gBoots OR 2Mix+4FBH = 550+fee

pSet+IrisCape+AoB = 450+fee

I just want Pset no cape no AOB how much?

Those prices are set.

Lowered already.

If you want to talk about it, better we talked via "facebook".

https://www.facebook.com/robsonn10

I'd like to revoke an old donation now that I have returned to the server again. Whom do i speak to? It's quite a bit of money spent.

I'd like to revoke an old donation now that I have returned to the server again. Whom do i speak to? It's quite a bit of money spent.

PM Jon or Mars on facebook! :) It's the best way I guess

PM Jon or Mars on facebook! :) It's the best way I guess

I've been messaging both of them and there has been no response so far.

Is that all in reply to the donors?

I've been messaging both of them and there has been no response so far.

Is that all in reply to the donors?

As "GM Helium" said the only way to resolve your situation is to contact "Jon". Have a little patience, it should probably busy this in real life.

To revoke just need talk with Jon, he is the bussines man.

You can't do your "revoke donation", dude :D

1. Refund Policy

XileRO will not provide refunds under any circumstances. If you are banned, you will not get a refund. If you do not favor the service, you will not get a refund. If you unexpectedly did not receive your donation award, and don't have any proof of your donation, you will not get a refund. You may appeal your donation refund on vi email, and we will review your case. But we 95% guarantee that you will receive your donation award. But if you're not ready to take these minute risks, please refrain from donation to XileRO. It's not integral for you to donate, it's completely optional and at your own risk.

2. Donation Exchange

If you for any reason have your donation item damaged, broken, lost, etc... you will not receive an exchange unless you have opaque proof of your donation. You may present an un-edited screenshot of your donation receipt. You may also email your donation receipt to the Game Master assisting you in your donation award(s). The Game Master has the authority to replace your donation item if he feels the receipt you've presented is real.

----

For more, read the agreements.

As "GM Helium" said the only way to resolve your situation is to contact "Jon". Have a little patience, it should probably busy this in real life.

Patience is something big if you want a reply from Jon, I have a problem with my account (w/donations) I messaged him September 2014 and till now no response it's already 2015 :) hahahah and I'm still keep on try to reach him by messaging him once a week.

Patience is something big if you want a reply from Jon, I have a problem with my account (w/donations) I messaged him September 2014 and till now no response it's already 2015 :) hahahah and I'm still keep on try to reach him by messaging him once a week.

maybe u can catch him now in game he become half active now

For now i all i can say is $450..

Price and Stats of Imperial Guard, Paradise Mantu, and Armor of Flame?

$800 each and if u buy all 3 together its $1800

OMFG $1800?? How bout the QQMOAR item mr. dgm, does he gave the price and stats for those op items? :P

OMFG $1800?? How bout the QQMOAR item mr. dgm, does he gave the price and stats for those op items? :P

what do u mean? the stats of each items? well so far nope..

no more QQmoar items for now after QQ ppl already out :D

Can i request TAXFREE if i donate ? :)

tax will be paid by customer itself.. u can get a tax free if u use paypal and send as family ( either its free tax / lower tax )