Guest .DasH.

WoE Chat

6,911 posts in this topic

Well it's hard to deny that Atila is better than Narcos and because Atila has proven that he is.

Prove him wrong?

He has better friends?

That's not an insult, that its true :rolleyes:

And its true, why you act like you're the owner of prontera?

you are just a player with "friends" like each of us

yes all players in my guild are friends the proof is i never pay salary.

and nr hav a lot of good leaders (Tigreg,Pipe,Snare and a lot of pro ppl)

the 80% of nr players hav more of 2 years playing woe.

and yes im a just a player

but i never made stupid post about which is the best guild.

never try of stolen members of another guilds

and i don't need another players make rallies for me.

i hav a little question for you...

why narcos is the player with more guilds in the history of xilero?

inconsistent and unstable.

I don't like to brag but Kenshin and I were the backbone of defenses of maybe most his guilds.

I honestly bow down to kenshin when it comes to defense I've seen it and nobody can copy it, @Architech I would to see this ingame if you don't mind showing me coz im

still confuse on how this works I'm not saying I will do use it coz I really don't have time to play im just curious.

yes all players in my guild are friends the proof is i never pay salary.

and nr hav a lot of good leaders (Tigreg,Pipe,Snare and a lot of pro ppl)

the 80% of nr players hav more of 2 years playing woe.

and yes im a just a player

but i never made stupid post about which is the best guild.

never try of stolen members of another guilds

and i don't need another players make rallies for me.

i hav a little question for you...

why narcos is the player with more guilds in the history of xilero?

to the fault of people who say they are loyal,

and after a little fight, the guild is divided,

and from those divisions are created guilds,

such was the case ThugLifes> Arkunis

Why would explain the reasons: All of us know them

most of the time is greed

I prefer to save the names

There have been cases even older as it was "Sagrada Familia"

to the fault of people who say they are loyal,

and after a little fight, the guild is divided,

and from those divisions are created guilds,

such was the case ThugLifes> Arkunis

Why would explain the reasons: All of us know them

most of the time is greed

I prefer to save the names

@psycho Agree yes..

@atila >.> narcos is not noob u_ufirst of all..we dont steal members if a player said yes to com to us O_O it deosnt mean we are stealing..him .

He/She simply agree to join us.blame the person who agree not the person who is asking for her/him becouse its his/her choice wether to liv the guild or not so this cant be said stealing member.

why is narcos has more guild?

Common sense question. Becouse he wants too ? anyone can make 100 typ of guild if he wants too.Iif its forbidden, the server could just made the emperium(the item you use to make guild) limited.

did narcos said we are the best ?. can u pls quote it?

@atila uhm... he didnt say our guild was the best in this post . His asking the people which guild you think is the best which mean's his asking people what you think of his guild becouse we are having kriem at those days ..like on and off we even had swan and kriem..yet no one vote for us except our guild member ofcourse and just incase if david really claimed we are the best guild so what ?didnt you think your guild is the best too? isnt that why ur trying to def kriem because you wanna proof to us that ur guild is better than us xD.

fine you can say we are weak now but it doesnt mean we cant improve.=) congrats for your pro def at kriem and goodluck next woe.

wrong!

we didnt separate, just we make another guild bkoz the leader in that momment(TIGREG) was banned unfairly.

anyone know anything abot the new drops of castle ?? because they were buggy...

@psycho Agree yes..

@atila >.> narcos is not noob u_ufirst of all..we dont steal members if a player said yes to com to us O_O it deosnt mean we are stealing..him .

He/She simply agree to join us.blame the person who agree not the person who is asking for her/him becouse its his/her choice wether to liv the guild or not so this cant be said stealing member.

I dont know how you would call it but let me tell narcos never did that , if he did , i'm pretty sure i can count that with my hand like 6 7? times . most of the times narcos offered you items for join his guild and also didn't give you after ^^.

when you are needed of items cause you got stoled or you need to finish something probably you would accept that then go there so is no like he/she accept or not the thing is you are been bribed that's.

for all have fun in the next woe , cause woe will change alot after Architects help's . even if no one understand it yet just will take some weeks for start be using :P

@Conker - yea a lot of things will change not just woe. People will start to overprice +10 Emerald Set, etc. Cooking food items won't be ignored anymore. I want to see a defense that lasts for at least a year gg.

anyone know anything abot the new drops of castle ?? because they were buggy...

no one care about castle drops this days bro, its all about your emblem being in prt castle flags and making 100% econ

@conker : if u want items earn some... not beg and wait for narcos coz he wont do shit about you... its a game???

@conker : if u want items earn some... not beg and wait for narcos coz he wont do shit about you... its a game???

another defender of narcos ? Lol read carefully and you'll see thats not asking for items

no one care about castle drops this days bro, its all about your emblem being in prt castle flags and making 100% econ

No.

They (staff) already work on it and now (or in some days) castles will drop itens again. I don't know if it already works but they already put a new npc on the "treasure room" for invest and get box's. I already invest 2x (20m each) and have 10 econ but can't get the box yet, I don't know how it gonna work, but damnit I lost 40m lol.

that is a waste of you time, narcos hav many years playing woe and still cry for help lol.

Slide Return:

bro come back in game i need u lol. imma help u <.<

http://www.xilero.net/forums/member.php?u=4650

FAILED~

That's not an insult, that its true :rolleyes:

And its true, why you act like you're the owner of prontera?

you are just a player with "friends" like each of us

Why do you act like your good enough?

@psycho Agree yes..

why is narcos has more guild?

Common sense question. Becouse he wants too ? anyone can make 100 typ of guild if he wants too.Iif its forbidden, the server could just made the emperium(the item you use to make guild) limited.

did narcos said we are the best ?. can u pls quote it?

You do not know what your talking about.

Here how narcos works to get ppl.

Narcos>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe>Promise>Bribe

Please stay on topic.

Anyways, Kriem is going to be stable now with Atila and Snare :D

another defender of narcos ? Lol read carefully and you'll see thats not asking for items

like u said he offer u items and u left the guild coz he didnt give u some??? and now your saying ur not asking for it? samething as your begging to get it and you got bribe for 6~7 times LoL??

amm i defending him???i think i just mentioned he dont give a thing even he say a thing ,why dont u read carefully?

Edited by yonyon

Its fun to be back. Very Nice woe. Everyone is in kriem >.<

Nice rally XB.

Well rompeculos got sko again, I managed to recall five minutes before woe was over and we took it back. Thank god for duel clienting on my prof to get rid of all them bombs. <3 can't wait for tomorrow.

I just panicked when my gypsy dced in the last minutes and our CP gone.

good job XB and good luck for tom. WoE

Awww I missed it, goodjob nigga's~ Standings updated.

Nice WOE... =)