We have different types of events which is auto pop in certain intervals. The timing and actually current active events does not match with the "Event Scheduler" information point.
1) Event Scheduler Information need to be updated regularly. At present not matching.
2) Shift the location to nearer to Starter pack npc so new comerer can easily find events timing.
3) Some events required minimum 2 players....but some does not..make the same for all..If 1 player "IN" start the events give benefits to "online players" who participate.
4) Make monthly ranking for these individual events with minimum score points for eligible ( as eg. maze run happens 4 times in day means 30*4=120 times in month so eligible criteria minimum 10 wins) and give attractive prize for 1st three ranks (may be in GS and Costume box) to attract more players participation and one good prize for overall "Event Master" (from all events combine ranking) of the month. It encourage more players participation in events. Give this prize as account base as many times players use different character online from that account
5) Need Endless Tower information more (eg. expected drops from different levels, MVP information at different levels, etc.), currently only mouth to mouth by players.
For new players create information
1) Initial guilde "How to play" with basic command information.
2) Character building information with equipment can use.
3) Maps for leveling up.
4) Current major Guild names with their Guild leader names for joining
5) Woe information (how to join) with wining benefits ( such as WOE points, guild salary, PC, ET, SB, etc.)